Teens & Tweens
Providing recreation alternatives for Teens & Tweens can be a real challenge. We’ve got a few tried-and-true suggestions:
- Speaking of challenges … the Wibit challenge courses can be a great draw for older kids, teens, and their parents. Multi-generational “family feud” type competitions get the whole family involved, and are just as exciting to watch.
- Zoom Floom, the world’s FIRST portable inflatable waterslide, is designed for virtually any landscape. Safe, fast and fun, it provides BIG waterslide excitement for all ages.
- Portable skateparks create a loyal family following, especially when positioned where spectators can watch.
- The Rolling Log is irresistible to tweens and teens who enjoy mastering a skill.
- Mini golf is always popular among the older kids, especially with night-time lighting.
- Creating an H2WHOA Zone for teens and tweens to congregate on the water gives them their own place to hang out.
Call 877-896-8442 toll-free to tell us about your demographics and location, and we’ll come up with more ideas.